Terms and Conditions
By availing this Offer, you are agreeing that you are the legal owner of Device being sold and, you are agreeing to the following:
- You certify that you are the legal owner of the EzRay Air portable x-ray device that you want to sell under this offer.
- All quotes are pending our evaluation of the device and no binding offer is made until we have had a chance to inspect the device. We reserve the right to change our quote at any time.
- Should your device bought by Vatech, upon inspection is found to be A) a different brand or model than originally quoted, B) missing any parts or accessories not captured on valuation, C) in a different condition than stated, we reserve the right to change or revoke our offer.
- Lawful Sales Only. You must have a stored copy of Invoice or a photocopy of id proof which proves that you own the right, title and all legal interest in the device or other items/ accessories that you sell to us. The device and/or item you sell (including all related materials, software and add on hardware) may not be counterfeited, stolen, or contain harmful or offensive content of any nature. You/ Seller should agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from any and all loss of any nature, including fees, costs, judgments, liens and reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any threatened or actual legal action should you violate this term and condition of this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your agreement to avail this Offer, following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon publication.
- As part of this continuing process, you acknowledge and agree that Vatech may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Offer (or any features within the Offer) to you or to users generally at Vatech's sole discretion, without prior notice to you
- Save as otherwise written in Clause A(3) & A(4), the buyback price offered by Vatech to You under this Offer is of Vatech brand EzRay Air x-ray unit is in a working condition, then the maximum buyback price that you need to pay us for New EzRay Air Plus x-ray unit is INR 80,000/- instead of INR 1,60,000/-.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this Offer and/or Vatech’s reputation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- Accepting this Offer is entirely your decision and in no event shall Vatech be liable (whether under the law of contracts, torts or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities (collectively “damages”) whatsoever arising out of or relating to the Offer. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Vatech, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of this Offer.
- We assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of data/information of a property or a project. We shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any customer and/or User or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the Services
The contents on the Offer could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Also, Vatech may make changes or improvements to this Offer at any time.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION