- 33.78 lp/mm Experience the High Resolution
- EzSensor HD will upgrade the existing intraoral sensor standards.
- Innovation in Durability - upgraded usability and raise value
- Complete Protection Against Dust and Water
Benefit of High Resulution
- Image quality is guaranteed by high definition, a theoretical resolution of 33.78 lp/mm associated to 14.8um pixel
- EzSensor HD is providing distinct images possible and combined with noise and artifact reduction, the results are clear and consistent. Furthermore, the image quality has been enhanced by the new intraoral sensor algorithm (VERI Algorithm) and the high sensitivity of the sensor itself. With these images, diagnosis is easy, fast and professional.
Slim CMOS ensures that patients are as comfortable as possible
- Placing and positioning a sensor in the patient's mouth is still challenging. Over the years digital sensor technology has been improved to achieve patient comfort
- Vatech R&D Center found out the thickness that minimizes pain from the test, and lead the technology maintaining the thickness which using CMOS chip.
General Technical Specifications
|Dynamic Range||12 bit|
|Active Area(WxL)||Size 1.0 _ 20 x 30mm
Size 1.5 _ 24 x 33mm
Size 2.0 _ 26 x 36mm
|Dimensions(WxLxT)||Size 1.0 _ 25.4 x 36.8mm (1.00 X 1.45 inch)
Size 1.5 _ 29.2 x 39.5mm (1.14 X 1.55 inch)
Size 2.0 _ 31.3 x 42.9mm (1.23 X 1.69 inch)
- EzSensor HD especially provides expert images for endodontists and implantologists when you choose the ‘high resolution mode’.
- There is no image degradation caused by magnification. This greatly benefits you, when you check ROI which requires accurate diagnosis.
I How did we create such a high quality sensor?
- New image processing algorithm applied
- Well balanced imaging factors – resolution, sensitivity, and noise
- In-house manufacturing components (from CMOS design to viewer software)
I Enhanced Durability Through Cable Strain Relief
- EzSensor HD is designed to prevent any kind of damages in its everyday use. Based on actual usage, our durability test includes bending up, down, left, right side and bending up to four times.